A number of specialties have evolved to apply statistical and methods to various disciplines including biostatistics that studies biological phenomena and observations by means of statistical analysis, and includes medical statistics and Business analytics that applies statistical methods to data sets to develop new insights and understanding of business performance & opportunities.
- Book: Biological Statistics (McDonald)
- Book: Natural Resources Biometrics (Kiernan)
- Book: An Introduction to Psychological Statistics (Foster et al.)
- Book: Answering Questions with Data - Introductory Statistics for Psychology Students (Crump)
- Book: Learning Statistics with R - A tutorial for Psychology Students and other Beginners (Navarro)
- Book: Quantitative Research Methods for Political Science, Public Policy and Public Administration (Jenkins-Smith et al.)
- Book: Business Statistics (OpenStax)