- To learn how to compute confidence intervals for various parameters
The next few sections show how to compute confidence intervals for a variety of parameters listed below.
- Confidence Interval for the Mean
- t distribution
- Confidence Interval Simulation
- Confidence Interval for the Difference Between Means
- Confidence Interval for Pearson's Correlation
- Confidence Interval for a Proportion
The "Confidence Interval Simulation" allows you to explore various properties of confidence intervals.
Online Statistics Education: A Multimedia Course of Study (http://onlinestatbook.com/). Project Leader: David M. Lane, Rice University.