These introductory statistics texts are intended for students in a wide variety of areas of study. Topics discussed include displaying and describing data, the normal curve, regression, probability, statistical inference, confidence intervals, and hypothesis tests with applications in the real world.
- Exercises (Introductory Statistics)
- Book: Introductory Statistics (OpenStax)
- Book: Introductory Statistics (Shafer and Zhang)
- Book: Introductory Statistics (Lane)
- Book: OpenIntro Statistics (Diez et al).
- Book: Visual Statistics Use R! (Shipunov)
- Book: Foundations in Statistical Reasoning (Kaslik)
- Book: Statistics Using Technology (Kozak)