In these chapters, we will learn the basic concept of Continuous Random Variable. We will also learn the Normal Distribution in detail which include how to find probability of Normal distributed random variable and its applications.
By the end of Chapter 5 and 6, you should be able to:
- Understand the approach to find probability of Continuous Random Variable.
- Know the properties of Standard Normal Distribution and the meaning of z-score.
- Know how to find probability of Z and cut-off value given a percent or percentile.
- Use Online Normal Calculator to find probability of X that can be modelled by Normal Distribution
- Use Online Inverse Normal Calculator to find cut-off values of X.
- Solve applications related to Normal Distribution.
- Understand the concept of significant level and how to determine a critical value z that corresponds to a given significant level.